The Wingler family has been helping homeowners with their remodeling needs for three generations. We have been leaders in the local remodeling business for over 50 years and have an outstanding reputation for quality work.
If you want to work on interesting projects—including unique remodeling projects for local veterans through our partnership with the Columbus VA—Wingler is the place for you. We treat our employees the same way we treat our customers, which is why we offer paid holidays, paid vacations, health insurance contributions, and 401k.
Want to join the team? Check out our current openings:
Wingler Construction & Remodeling is hiring experienced bathroom, kitchen and basement installers. All our work is local, within 25 miles of Columbus. Our new carpenters will be working on remodeling projects for existing homes—not new home construction.
This is an hourly position; we are NOT hiring subcontractors.
- Have a minimum of 5 years' experience installing bathrooms and kitchens
- Have your own tools and transportation
- Be clean cut and neat in appearance
- Be able to communicate well
- Pass a criminal background check
- Have a current Ohio driver's license and a good driving record
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner
- Be extremely detail oriented
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacations
- Health insurance contributions
Your pay rate will be determined by your experience, qualifications, and quality of work.
Please apply as soon as possible because these openings will be filled quickly. Fill out the form below, and send all questions and resumes to email@example.com.